Friday, January 28, 2011

time to say goodbye

i had an incredible past two days. :) i love you all!!! :D

i realized today that on many occasions i have acted really not-nicely when i'm with my friends. many times, i have been too loud, irritating, talkative without thinking first, whiny, really whiny, sleepy everywhere etc. and i don't like that version of me la, but i'm really touched that i have friends who'd still stand by me when i'm all those things. or unladylikeladies who call me pig (with secret affection), or a kor i can run and hide behind when i said something stupid REALLY LOUD and the uncle and the sean in front of me gave me weird looks while my new best friend just laughed on. thanks gene. =.= reminds me of this (censored for blogging :P) quote from juno.

Look, in my opinion the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what-have-you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ***. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.

when i told mich i wanted to write farewell notes, she said "why don't you just post it in your blog! then we'll all see it." that made me remember how a year ago, no one read my blog. apparently it was too wordy, or boring etc. but i was really touched by the realization that i have friends who read it now. who bother sifting through my thoughts and occasional crap. :P thanks guys. :) so here's my add-on farewell notes. to sean, thanks for the ride home, and our conversation on the way! it was really good for me, and i REALLY appreciate how nice you are to all of us! :) to gene, my new best friend (one of), stop saying inappropriate things to me! lol you did that all the time last time too. i can't wait to see you in melb! to kor, thanks for letting me hide behind you when i was embarrassed and assuring me that you'd still be my kor if i can no longer fit into my cannot-grow-any-fatter jeans! :) to ivan, lots of love for saying the WRONGEST things today! it was so great seeing you again. to hsinghwa, for eating the funny prawn pancake today. :P to mich, for wearing new winter clothes with me today, and for putting up with the pig, and just for being the you i got to know and love this year! :) to elena, for laughing so CRAZILY when we realized my spectacles case had your dad's name on it, and for always being someone i can turn to, and laugh with, and for always caring for us all. to lilian, i haven't seen you in ages! thanks for coming today, for being such great fun and always ready to listen. to ian, for always asking me to be careful when i was cycling and for helping me hold the bike when i couldn't balance. thank you! to raymond, hze hou and evelyn, i was so happy to see you guys too! thanks for coming and laughing together and i wish you all the best in uni! :) to everyone else, i love you too! <3!

these past few days have been so fun. our adventure began at petaling street where we met our tour guide SEANNIE! we proceeded to eat one of my favourite nasi lemaks in malaysia which only got an okay remark from him, mich and elena. =.= we then went all over kl, to the ktm station in town, biggest post office, central market, dataran merdeka, stadium merdeka, dayabumi building (or jambayanaputra in elena's words), klcc, pavilion, klcc park, aquaria and times square. sean was so cool in helping mich pick out her beannie and me with my boots. and for waiting as we tried on countless pairs of jeans heh. :P sleepover was awesome too! got called pig by four people cause i was sleepy. =.= and i was really touched by mich and elena's action of waiting for me to break fast before eating too. :) then the next day we were off to bukit cahaya! had a good time and EXERCISE cycling and walking all over, and definitely my favourite part, having our yee sang in the middle of the road in the middle of the jungle. gosh i love these crazy spontaneous people. haha. we even went to the four seasons house together where we could see snow!!! :) so exciting! it was FREEZING tho. :P then had dinner with ivan unexpectedly! fun stuff... haha i've run out of words.

i like how mich expected us to be there at her farewell already without even asking. :) i like how the expectation can be applied for close enough friends, expectations that would be fulfilled. i like a lot of things about these people. :) <3! and today i made a promise, that when i become a driver, i too must fulfill my responsibility of dropping people to their doorsteps if they need it. ;) thanks for the inspiration sean and adrian! :)

i'm sleepy again, so good night whoever's reading this! lots of love! :)

nights,
candice

1 comment:

  1. Aww candice! It's the wordy posts that we all love! Gonna miss all your posts about G8 terribly. :(

    ReplyDelete