Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Quotes of (Last Night)

Came back to Clayton with two of the FUNNIEST boys ever. Gotta give them credit though, they were so kind to help me carry my hobo bag with all my groceries, because the stupid strap broke and you had to hold it like those brown paper bags. These were my top three favourite quotes of the night:

Daren: The last time you took my picture, it came out so ugly!
Qui: That's because you are ugly.


(Daren buying two ice-creams at McDonalds)
Me: Is that both for you??
Daren: No, one for me and one for Qui. 
Me: OHHH.
Daren: I could eat ten though, I just can't hold ten ice-cream cones.


Qui: So nice that you guys have a TV to watch at home. 
Me: I don't even watch the TV we have at home.
Qui: You don't need to watch TV, cause your house is already like a TV show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment