Friday, December 25, 2009

blessed Christmas 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus! i felt really bad that most of the day i spent thinking about me and my life instead of giving thanks and really appreciating the true spirit of Christmas. ah, my feelings very complicated wan la. haha, anyways, i had a pretty good morning and the rest of my Christmas was okay.

what i really wanted to say is, "Lord, thank You, for my Christmas present this year. We both know what it is and i believe everything is in Your perfect planning, so this present came at the right time. it may not be the way i expected but this is probably as good as it gets. haha, it's Your birthday and i get present pula wan God.. but Thanks, thanks so much for not just this, but everything else too.. =) this Christmas, i realized that i, am truly blessed. AMEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment