Sunday, December 27, 2009

sacrifices

wah, i have so much in my head today lor.. this is like my third post today.. the dates are all messed up, i just fixed it..

i was wondering right about the sacrifices we make. seems pretty random but it got me thinking la. like when chu kang worked so chu beng can study. haha, but really la, it's amazing isn't it, to see a mother sacrificing her dreams for her children without regrets, to watch someone sacrifice time just to accompany the lonely kid. to know that our Saviour sacrificed His sinless life for us. Like woah! i think that how much you are willing to sacrifice for someone can show how much you really love a person. hmm, that makes me think back..

my mum didn't go to art school so she could take care of us. i think she mentioned it once in my life only, but i never forgot, and now, she can't really paint anymore cause her hands hurt a lot.

Love's incredible huh? " to see the way that mankind loves! it's the only thing that made watching earth all these years bearable." - stardust.

sigh, how much am i willing to sacrifice? for God, for my family, for my friends, for those who need me?

you know, i get frustrated sometimes when people don't think the way i do. i think it's a bad habit? but i dunno. i'm feeling real scrambled now. GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment