Monday, May 3, 2010

why?

why is the world so broken?

why is there so much need around me but not enough strength in me to make things better?

why do i feel so helpless in this world?

why is it so tough to always do the right thing?

why is life so incredibly difficult? and i mean this so so much.

i hate asking questions i already know the answer to. i really have been thinking too much, and really just problems and stress have become so overwhelming. and i just, feel out of energy, out of hope, out of faith.

1 comment:

  1. Candice, you know the answers right! Draw strength from God :) I myself haven't learnt how to fully trust God and continue to build my foundation of trust in Him yet, but hey let's learn :) This relationship with God is gonna be awesome!
    I might not have answered your questions >_<

    ReplyDelete