Friday, July 16, 2010

break my heart for what breaks Yours

sigh. i think i really gotta just let go and let God.

wow, this is post number 90 already, can't believe i came so far with this blog.. i couldn't keep my previous blog for even ten posts i think. :P but it's cool, this is such a good avenue for me to vent.

this week has been a pretty good but extremely tiring week. i need God so much but my own laziness and stuborness is keeping me from Him. sigh.

still, come support charity! :P (you're probably as sick of my voice as i am now)

and i really wanna watch despicable me!!!! stupid gsc mid valley, fully booked for tomorrow night. bleh. someone please bring me go watch it!!!! CHE!!!! :D agnes is unbelievably adorable!! *it's so fluffy i'm gonna die!!!*(yea, go watch the trailer la.:D)

oh and this is so funny! yesterday me, mich, li lian and elena went to mydin to buy stuff for today. it was hilarious, mich saw this way to go to the 'parking lot' upstairs. turns out it was a way into the gudang area, and the people there were laughing at us like crazy. anyways, yesterday was really fun-packed, just what i needed! totally lost my voice too. :)


random patchy post, but i like it. :D



love, candice

No comments:

Post a Comment