Monday, July 26, 2010

happy

it makes me happy to see a pile of dirty dishes become sparkly clean.

it makes me happy when we do spontaneous stuff like go to subang avenue after college.

it makes me happy when i know the people around me are happy.

it makes me happy if i did a good deed that day.

it makes me happy to give people random presents.

it makes me happy to see cows by the highway in the morning.

it makes me happy to eat the noodles i wanted so badly.

it makes me happy to see the goodness in the people around me.

it makes me happy when i see an eagle soaring in the sky.

it makes me really happy when my hair is in a mess, and my clothes are totally mismatched, and i'm wearing my librarian glasses, and i'm talking nonsense again, and still the people around me accept me for who i am. :) <3

i'm happy when i finish my homework, which is why i'm gonna do it now. :)

but for today, i'm happy, just because. :)

"Freely You gave it all for us,
Surrendered Your life upon that cross,
Great is Your love, poured out for all,
This is our God.

Lifted on high from death to life,
Forever Your name be glorified,
Servant and King,
Rescued the world,
This is our God."

- This is Our God, Hillsongs United

what makes you happy? think of it and be happy. :)


i learnt how to play A too!!! :)

life shouldn't be lived sugar free,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment