Tuesday, July 13, 2010

one day

i went for newcastle's interview today! i did it kinda half-heartedly, cause i had set my sights on monash really. and it kinda blew up in my face when the guy asked me so what do you know about the program in monash and i totally gave the wrong answer. he was pretty nice though, but i think i said a lot of the wrong things. couldn't answer some stuff impressively cause, well my brain cannot think fast enough la. but because i went half-heartedly i was more relaxed and just cakap saja. but.. what kind of dumb person talks about her faults when introducing herself?? oh yea.. me.

but one thing i take pride(not really pride, but what i like about myself) in, despite what everyone else says, is that in interviews, i'm honest. even if i somehow sound like i'm faking the way i feel or the things i do, i'm really honest. i refuse to lie about my faults as well, when they ask me which part of me needs working on and stuff like that. and in an ideal world, i would say, yea, i would like to go to a university that would rather have honest students than good actors. but maybe, as i've heard a million times over, things aren't like that in the real world. still, i refuse to be anything less or made-up more than who i really am. and the rest? just surrender it all to God, hey if it's meant to be, it will happen. :)

and the guy actually said nursing might be a better profession for me, cause of what i said about my first passion being people and such. and i was so thankful for my hospital attachment experience then, when i could actually say, hey i thought that before too! and here's when i realized i was meant to do medicine etc....

hmm.. i should get all my work done, finals are approaching and i gotta make sure i get what i deserve. and i deserve good results only if i work for it. wish me luck! :)

from the rooftops,
candice

No comments:

Post a Comment