Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the beauty within

so today i had a GOOD day! :) lotsa things just went pretty well today, not to mention i totally saved gene's life today!!! he so owes me one now. and tests and physiks presentation went pretty well, so i can't complain. and i called up my members too, well half of them only. and saturday's dinner with CAR ParK is confirmed(!!! PLEASE GOD LET IT HAPPEN WITHOUT ANY CHANGES AGAIN!)and we're probably going to SPCA on friday! and sleepover's tomoro tomoro!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAH! so excited, it's all good stuff!!!! :D

aww, my sister just left the house with my parents for lcct. she's going to aussie land today!!! :) i'm gonna miss her, really wan! :) sigh, here's to two weeks alone!

anyways, speaking of my members, it's quite strange i guess, two of my members are my age, older than me by months in fact. and i suppose one way to react to this is to be all akward about it, and to think they are too, but i'm starting to really really believe that God purposely put me in this position. and i'm starting to really enjoy talking to them, just as friends you know? :) they really are a blessing in my life and i'm glad God stopped me in my tracks now and let me make changes. :) also, TOO often, we overthink things. we worry about what will happen, how the call will go, and we end up with more doubts than anything, which then stops us from doing what we wanted to do in the first place. so sometimes, i really feel we gotta just stop worrying, stop imagining the worst and go, by faith. to just keep trusting God for everything, and quite strangely amazingly, the more i rely on God in every part of my life, the more liberated i feel. i am free, and now, i'm starting to feel that way too. :) thank You Jesus, for Your amazing hand in everything. for finally letting me realize that You have a purpose for EVERYTHING.

it is in the moments i sit here, listening to spirit fm, reflecting and typing that this sense of wonder at God overwhelms me. wonder i've never felt before, wonder that's increasing day by day. i am at peace, i am joyful, i am content. indeed, above all, i am free.

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not be faint."
- Isaiah 40:31 :)

Here's a good verse worth pondering on..
" Don't excite love, don't stir it up,
Until the time is ripe,- and you're ready. "
- Songs of Songs 8:4

so i'm determined to start taking more risks in my life. no more 'what if's' or 'if only i had done that'. i am determined to experience each day fully, to make mistakes and learn from them, to live, without any regrets whatsoever. for "our greatest regrets are not for the things we did, but for the things we didn't do."

and if you're wondering if you can still make things right, then you are in a position to make things right, right now. :)

and it's 7.55 pm now, and i'm still happy. :)

take care dear reader, see you soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Grats for your 10/10 physiks presentation candice! :) now say thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sure mou.... THANKS KOR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes! Evelyn & Kelly checked. :)

    ReplyDelete