Monday, May 28, 2012

Childlike Faith

I've been hearing a lot of stories this year about gold/silver dust from heaven when the Holy Spirit wants to move. First time I heard about it was my sister telling me about her friend who would have hands covered in silver dust as she worshipped God. Then in Planetshakers College, Pastor Paul shared that one chapel session went so powerfully that silver dust began to fall from nowhere. From heaven. And I'm like WOW! I want to experience that too! Yesterday, a good friend shared with me too about how after her baptism, she just wrote down all these crazy things she wanted, and gold dust was on that list, and one day, God just blew into her room and even her tissue box was covered with gold dust. How awesome is that?? AND been watching a documentary about it too that is just stirring up my faith to believe I will get to experience it too.

So yesterday at last service, I was just praying that God will let me experience this as well. I love that my relationship with God as a child of His allows me to ask for even little, extra gifts like this. Like Pastor Chris Hill asking God to show him an angel. Hahahha, that was a good story! Well anyways, he did see an angel and he was so freaked out and scared when it actually happened! LOL.

So yea, as I was saying. I was praying as I worshipped Him, and when I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw were the fingernails of this lady in front of me with her hands raised to God, painted with glittery gold nail polish. It was quite funny actually, I smiled and thought, God You think You're so funny don't You? And I didn't mean that disrespectfully at all, just.. the way a daughter would with her Father who was teasing her. Had a good laugh out of that, but I just love that as Christians, we can have that level of intimacy with God, laughing at His jokes and finding joy in each other's presence.

On a side note, a certain housemate got baptized in the Holy Spirit yesterday!!! Hahaha, you want the full scoop, you gotta figure out which one and ask her to share her story with you! ;) It was such a precious moment when she began speaking in tongues as we sat around her and pressed in, all glory to Jesus! :)

With everlasting joy,
Candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment