Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Expectations

So here's a painful lesson I recently learnt - sometimes, people will let you down.

But today, in a very moving and much more powerful lesson, I learnt that God will never let me down. He knows exactly what I need and He promised to provide for me. And in that room today, He did. He came through for me so powerfully when I tried to hide the weight of my emotions and exhaustion. He made me stand in the middle of that prayer circle and just receive love and support from people. He sent me His people to be His hands and feet, to take care of me.

And it's just SO Him too.. to afterwards say to me, how could you have thought I wouldn't?


God.. has just been absolutely AMAZING lately, with so many more miracles and testimonies (and challenges) than ever before in my life. I look back at my journey and I'm so amazed at this God that never left my side, even when I threw tantrums, even when I was a blubbering, crying mess, even when I was at my ugliest. Thank You SO MUCH Daddy God, I don't think there's much else I can say to describe how in awe You made me feel today.

The bigger the test, the bigger the testimony. Sometimes it's worth it, to see the cracks in the world, to be hurt and disappointed by material things or other people, all to remember and count solely on the one unchanging person in my life who loves me more than life, infinitely and abundantly - Jesus. <3 I love You heaps. :)

And to my ULU 41 family here in Melbourne, thank you for being there when I needed you most. Thank you for reminding me that even though there are many personal battles I have to toughen up and fight, that I'm never alone on the battlefield.

 Blessed beyond measure,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment