Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our God Glorious

Amazing last service at church today! So worth it to have sat next to Popsy and watch her check if her left foot had been healed or not, and see that IT WAS!!! PRAISE THE LORD! :) Ninny got healed of this pain in her stomach too, really powerful stuff!

LOVE all the testimonies I got to hear today, LOVE all the miracles that happened in church today, LOVE the sight of an altar flooded with hungry souls and above all, LOVE LOVE the God behind it all! I'm gonna tell on You God, and tell the world of Your amazing miracles! :)

I praise You for all You have done, and all that I declare is to come, the healings and breakthroughs I am still believing for in faith. You be glorified in it all Lord, You be glorified I pray. :)

<3
Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment